This program is an 8-month professional development training program for young women ages 18-24 that are currently enrolled in a college or university in the state of Georgia. This program enables participants to develop the skills needed to succeed in professional environments and make themselves stand out as transformational leaders in their communities.
The overall goal of the program is to train young women beyond their college coursework to be more prepared for the professional work environment, think critically, and become better leaders.
Leading Ladies of Legacy Young Professionals Program has developed this program because we value:
• Leadership skills development that is essential for effective personal, professional and community leadership.
• Civic engagement by providing opportunities to engage and serve as advocates within the community.
• Philanthropic awareness of the needs in our community.
• Networking and creating connections with peers in an educational and social environment.
Leading Ladies of Legacy Young Professionals Program is the ideal program for the up-and-coming leader in our community who endeavors to:
• Strengthen their personal and professional network
• Hone those skills necessary to take that next step in their leadership development
• Plant roots as a civically and philanthropically engaged community member
Apply now for the Class of 2016: