The purpose of the Leading Ladies of Legacy College and Career Mentoring Project is to provide academic support and career mentoring to minority female high school students during all four years of high school years and the first year of college. The strategies used in this 5 year program are designed to encourage these young ladies to dream beyond the often oppressive conditions of urban life and begin to explore secondary education and career options. We also want to develop and encourage young women to step into positions of leadership within their schools and community. Leading Ladies of Legacy College and Career Mentoring Project features professional guest speakers from top fortune 500 companies and premiere colleges. These sessions are offered in the form of monthly lunch-and learn sessions, test prep sessions, and community service.
Our program prides itself in maintaining a small group setting and will be limited to a small number of applicants. Participants will participate in this program all four years of high school and their first year of college and complete specialized training programs for each grade level with opportunities during out of school time to maximize their learning and earning potential.
During our program girls will have exclusive access to internship opportunities, job shadowing, private lunches with community and government leaders, test prep courses, tutoring, community service, scholarships and grants, leadership training and development, public speaking, and personal development.
- Applications are available now
- Download the application here: College and Career Application as well as our general Girls Mentoring Program Packet
- Complete the forms and submit back to us via email or fax
- Once you send these in you’ll be invoiced for the $20.00 application fee via PayPal
- Applications take about a week to process
- You’ll hear of your application status via email so please make sure were in your inbox
- Participants must be currently enrolled in high school
- Participants must be female Georgia residents.
For additional questions:
Call 404-889-8626, or email firstname.lastname@example.org